Traffic Xtractor – Is It A Scam Or Great Software?
Traffic Xtractor 2.0 is a package of desktop-based software and training, and allows you to find ultra-low-competition keywords in seconds, and to create videos that will rank nearly instantly on Page 1 of Google and YouTube. Keep reading and I will give you my opinion on whether it is a scam or worthwhile.
Let’s Dive In And Find Out Just How It Works?
- Traffic Xtractor includes a desktop software and training
- The software allows you to get ultra-low-competition keywords.
- For example, TRaffic Xtractor found keywords “how to make moscato wine” and “how to make non alcoholic wine” for Art Flair, one of the creators. He made a very simple 1-minute video for each keyword, and now he ranks on Page 1 of Google for them (see my video for proof)
- That will mean you can get almost UNLIMITED traffic from it, in any niche.
In a nutshell this is what TrafficXtractor claims it will do for you
- Quickly find profitable keywords with little to NO competition that you can quickly rank for and get traffic fast.
- Save countless hours when compared to trying to find this “money keywords” manually
- Find multiple keywords at once with the click of your mouse
- Get high-quality traffic that actually converts within MINUTES
You say you don’t like to do video’s or you can’t, no worries they will show you how to make videos without putting yourself on camera. Just by using slides and pictures,people love them.
Really it is pretty simple. You DON’T even need to be on camera. You can just make a video using some slides and record the screen.
If you find keywords where the competition is low enough, you can create almost any kind of video and it will still rank and bring you traffic.
So here is the process:
- You give the software a starting keyword for Traffic Xtractor, for example “wine”
- It will go out and pull thousands of keywords that real people are ALREADY searching for
- It will tell you the search volume and difficulty to rank of each keyword
- Then you can make really simple videos targeting those keywords
- You will upload those videos to YouTube
- Those videos will rank in Google and YouTube
- You will include your “money” link of what you are selling or promoting in the description of the video
- People will come to those videos, watch them, and then they will click the links in your description
… And that’s how you get the traffic ?
Traffic Xtractor Product
The Traffic Xtractor product is a tool that helps individuals find profitable keywords. The software finds keywords with little to no competition that can be used to optimize YouTube videos for search engines.
This causes the video to be ranked highly in web searches, which in turn increases the likelihood of click troughs and sales conversions. The creators of the product also include video training courses to teach you how to use Traffic Xtractor to accomplish these goals.
Traffic Xtractor currently retails for $27.00 Purchasing the software program also entitles the customer to several free bonuses, which include a live free training workshop and online courses entitled “Tube Traffic Avalanche” and “FB Mastermind Access,” which are likely additional training on building web traffic from YouTube and Facebook respectively.
Traffic Xtractor Opportunity
The opportunity lies in building web traffic quickly and easily by YouTube video ranking obscure keywords.
This could have a good effect of increasing conversions for an internet marketer’s existing programs or act as a sales funnel, making Traffic Xtractor a potential support program for experienced or struggling affiliates.
Traffic Xtractor Verdict
Traffic Xtractor does seem to do what it says on the sales page – it does find non-competitive keywords in a hurry so you don’t have to do it by hand. In this way it’s a definite time saver – and sanity saver, considering how countless internet marketers have gone cross-eyed trying to find long tail keywords for their SEO efforts.
That being said, while the method used by the software seems effective in building ranking videos by exploiting noncompetitive keywords, there’s a reason this works so well – with no competition for these keywords, of course it’s easy to get a video ranked. Anybody that does SEO well will tell you if you can find the low hanging fruit,one with little competition but with searches then yes of course you will rank.
Whether or not you’ve got a high-ranking video for a niche keyword isn’t going to matter if nobody’s searching for that keyword, though.You have to find the low hanging keywords with searches- that is the key.
Does TrafficXtractor fit that bill? No I do not believe it does.It will find those noncompetitive keywords and it will save you time yes,but it will not find the golden nuggets each time.
Sure, perhaps the small percentage of individuals who use that keyword will see your tagged YouTube video, but how much traffic will this ultimately generate for you?
An even smaller percentage of viewers will click through, and then an even smaller percentage than that will convert into sales. Is this worth the $27.00 sales price of the software program, especially when you can do this on your own with a little research?
Yes, Traffic Xtractor is valuable in that it saves you time if you’re looking to build ranking videos across obscure niche long tail keywords.
We’re not saying the program doesn’t work, or that it doesn’t provide value – from what we’ve been able to determine, the program does accomplish what it sets out to do. It’s just a question of whether the benefits of the program outweigh the (admittedly minor) costs.
In the end, it’s ultimately up to you as a marketer as to what kind of sales funnel building techniques you use. If you’re comfortable producing YouTube videos, then Traffic Xtractor might be at the least a useful time-saving tool for targeting niche keywords.
I will tell you Art Flair has been around the block for awhile now and he has produced some time saving programs in the past with much success. I did a review on one of his awhile back you can read it here Blaze
However, if you’re not going to be using video marketing techniques – or you’re not interested in cornering the market on obscure, unpopular keywords – you might want to give this program a pass for now.
Pricing & Upsells
The price for the main software starts at $27.00 and you will get the bonuses.
Do you need the other upsells in order for this to work- no but if you decide you want them here is what you will get offered.
DFY pack with stock videos, stock music, stock images and DFY campaigns and will be $46.72
“resellers licence” and will be $197.00, where you can resell Traffic Extractor and keep 100% commissions
bundle of 3 more software items for $37.00
A better keyword research tool that will show you the same things can be found here