Best 2019 Affiliate Marketing Networks
Now that you have your new website up and running, how do you monetize it. After all, the whole idea with having a niche website for affiliate marketing is to turn the content you create into passive income.
While it is true a few folks hit it big online right out of the gate, the reality is to not quit your day job, as it can be challenging earning money online at first. The first key again is to have compelling content, that keeps those people coming back to visit your site. Once you have consistent traffic, the next step is to figure out the revenue stream, and that is where affiliate marketing comes in.
One of the best and fastest ways I have found in order to get up and running with affiliate marketing is by utilizing what are called affiliate networks. Among the many advantages of these networks are the fact that they are a centralized hub for many programs and merchants all in one place. Another advantage is they will keep track of your commissions and payments.
Let’s take a look at the best affiliate marketing networks and programs for 2019
Digital Products- E books and software programs
- Higher commissions – typical commissions for products 50 to 70%
- Free to join
- BBB rating A+
- Wide range of interest from Arts and Entertainment to Travel and of course software, e business and marketing
- Only digital products
- Longevity – 21 years they know what they are doing
- Trusted name in affiliate marketing
- Payout by check or direct deposit
Clickbank is a major affiliate marketer which has been around for years, with 200 million customers. They feature a variety of products to partner with, across many categories, particularly eBooks. It is simple for a beginner to get started as anyone can create an online account, and it is free with no sign up fee, so it is great for startups. Clickbank is also known for having a higher commission rate than other affiliate marketers. They even run their own Clickbank University now to teach affiliate marketing to those new to the field.
The downside to Clickbank is most of the products for sale are eBooks, and while they span several categories, a lot of them are lower quality offerings, without name brand recognition. However, if you take the time to research you can still find pretty good vendors’ to promote.
Also, worth noting the last two years they have started to offer physical products to affiliate with. Especially in the health and self-help realm.
Variety digital and physical products – lots of name brand merchants
Affiliate network with literally thousands of vendors” products to sell
- Wide variety of products – this network covers almost every niche and has physical and digital products
- Lot of name brand merchants like Pet Warehouse, NFL store
- Long standing 18 years and growing
- Free sign up
- High payout threshold $50 before payout
- Do have direct deposit
ShareASale is another awesome affiliate network, with a longstanding reputation spanning eighteen years They were just acquired last year by Awin, an international affiliate network. They feature a large catalog of products to partner with from beauty supplies, to branded sports gear, luxury goods, and eye wear. Over 5,000 merchants in total, making it easy to find products that tie into any niche. With so many options, ShareASale uses a Power Rank system to clue you in to the most popular vendors’. The sign up process to get started has no cost, and is quite painless, with owner’s of multiple sites able sign them all up in ‘one fell swoop.’ Unlike Clickbank though you will have to separately apply with each vendor. Easy to do as it is all on the same platform.
Digital Products and software programs
- The SaaS (Software as a Service) approach to affiliate marketing –
- Additional revenue from recruited affiliates – less than a dollar per recruit but it can add up
- Some lower quality products but also can find plenty of good software products and internet marketing tools
- PayPal is still the main payout option however they just implemented what is called JVZoo pay and payment rails – fancy term for you can now do payoneer or direct deposit
- Free to sign up with JvZoo but like Shareasale you will have to apply to each vendor separately.
JVZoo is only 6 years old but they have already proven experience, and takes a SaaS approach to affiliate marketing. Already were named by Inc. among the ‘5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America’ for 2016 and 2017. So they are creating a go to name for themselves particularly in the MMO (make money online) niche.
Product and software creators can list their products in the marketplace for free. The JVZoo platform does take a small commission on anything that is sold, basically their cut for hosting and showcasing the vendors’ product. Plus there is opportunity to make money as affiliates can get a cut of sales of any affiliates that they have recruited, or what is called a ‘Second Tier Commission.’
Digital and Physical products also a ton of name brand merchants
- 20 years of experience – one of the longest running networks
- Automation of deep links
- Great tracking and comprehensive reports
- Real time transaction monitoring
- Two stage application process
- Like ShareaSale both physical and digital products so best of both worlds
CJ Affiliate is one of the most popular affiliate marketing networks. Originally known as Commission Junction which started back in 1998. Some features of CJ are product widgets that can be embedded on your site, and can then feature multiple products via a slideshow, collage or grid to increase sales. Another great feature includes deep link automation to automatically monetize links that lead to a CJ advertiser domain, and real time transaction monitoring.
One of the downsides to CJ can be the application process. When you apply they will ask you for your website, which needs to be found worthy of becoming a partner, based on traffic, optimization and quality of content. Than once approved to the network itself you will have to apply to each individual merchant for the products that you wish to sell, and you may not be accepted into their individual affiliate programs. This can take a bit more time than some of the other affiliate networks out there but the variety of vendors’ more than make up for the inconvenience of waiting.
Not to mention a lot of the vendors’ have fairly decent commissions.
Digital and software programs
- Online since 2006
- Tracking reports updated regularly throughout the day
- Must apply to each vendor and wait for vendor approval individually
- Payments through PayPal or you can hold them for your own purchases in Warrior Wallet
- Like JVZoo is based on a SaaS approach
- Free to sign up on the WarriorPlus platform
- Another feature is their Deal of the Day – usually at huge discounts if you want to purchase for yourself or as an incentive to your customers – Note: Deal of the Days are valid for 24 hrs only.
Now what I just outlined are the five best affiliate marketing networks. So if you are new to affiliate marketing or you have been at it awhile now and in need of products to promote than networks are the answer. Everything is centralized for you on one platform. You can sign up to multiple merchants at a time. The platform is a one stop to get all your links, descriptions, commission reports. Deep linking and tracking.
The best benefit to joining an affiliate marketing network is all your commissions and payments are on one platform. No running from one website to another to see what commissions you have or what has been paid out. This in itself is a real time saver. All of them above bring together numerous vendors’ under one roof. It really is that easy to find affiliate programs to partner with.
If you would like to learn more on how all this works or need help in navigating the affiliate marketing landscape than by all means check out
This online University style course will take you step by step through the whole process start to finish. It even provides live learning webinars every Friday. Plus once you join – free to start by the way 🙂 You will not only get the first 10 lessons free, you will also be able to get a website up and running on one of your two free siterubix websites. Operated on the word press platform. No worries this is not another shiny object product, this company has been in business for 14 years and has become the go to resource for affiliate marketing training. You can also read more about everything you get going here.
Now more than ever is the Time To Invest In Your Future
See you on the inside