If you’ve been looking for a way to make some easy money online and you stumbled upon the sales page for AppCoiner, you may either be tempted to give it a go… or you could be cynical about the product.
You’d be right in both cases. The sales copy on the page is slightly misleading and makes earning money online seem fast and easy.This is usually one of the big red flags we reviewers look at when looking for scams. The misleading copy is somewhat concerning as making and earning money online is not always fast and it most certainly does take work.T
But the method is legitimate and you can make money with it so technically it does what it says it will do.
The Good Points:
1) For starters, this system is relatively easy to follow. Unlike ecommerce websites, product creation, paid advertising, all of which can be pretty complex, the AppCoiner method of making money is very straightforward. There are only 4 steps.
* Step 1 – You need to join Appcoiner.com
* Step 2 – You will choose apps to review
* Step 3 – Write reviews of these apps and post them on your site
* Step 4 – You get paid when someone purchases an app through your review
You need to understand that you only get paid when someone purchases the app. You do NOT get paid for writing the reviews.
2) One good point about the AppCoiner membership is that it’s a one-time fee that’s highly affordable. Even though the sales copy tries to exaggerate things, this business model does work because affiliate marketing is a decent way to generate income online.
3) This product is an online bestseller and has social proof that the method works. Thousands of people have bought and tried it.
4) There are many apps to choose in the AppCoiner database. They’ve donemost of the heavy lifting and all the relevant details are there for you to use. All you need to do is write reviews that presell the apps and persuade readers to buy. It’s pretty easy actually.
5) There is room to grow with this method. The more apps you review, the higher your chances of making sales and earning commissions. So, it all boils down to how much effort you’re willing to put into it.
6) This is one of the easier ways to make money online. If you’re new to online marketing, this would be a good way to get your feet wet. Ideal for beginners.
7) This is a perfect fit if your niche is in Apps, the App market itself is hugh take a look at the Google Pay Store or Apple.You will not run out of Apps to review for sure.
8) There’s a 60-day money back guarantee that makes this a risk-free purchase.
The Bad Points:
1) You’ll need a website to post your reviews. There’s no mention of this on the AppCoiner sales page. So, you’ll need to learn the basics of setting up a website. It isn’t difficult, but there is a learning curve.
The good news to that however is my number one affiliate marketing platform. It not only teaches you step by step literally but you can set up and use their hosting as well. It is an all in one affiliate marketing platform The best in the business 14 years running.
2) The sales copy is neither descriptive nor helpful. It keeps hyping up the method without revealing too much. The numbers are also inflated a little. Tailor your expectations and understand that while the AppCoiner method will make you money, you’re not going to become rich overnight.
Should You Get It?
If you’re looking to supplement your income, you could give AppCoiner a try. The method is simple and with some work, you could make a couple of hundred a month with this.
The more reviews you write, or if you choose to outsource the writing and increase your output, you could make an income in future that will allow you to quit your day job. Of course, that’s at least 6 to 8 months in future… but it all starts now. One thing is for sure though AppCoiner does do what it says it will help you do,but it is only a tool. You have to understand that there is work involved but if you are willing to put in the work you can make a good income or more.
Review posts on this website may contain affiliate links.